JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey everyone, we had a shipping snafu (to put it politely) on our end this week. Minor frustrations are now gone and we got everything figured out. All paid for lowers are packaged up and ready to go out. We are using a different method of shipping to save on costs and it is one we have not used before so it was a little different then what was expected. Normally I would just throw them in a flat rate box or ship via UPS but those methods were twice as much. Not that big of a deal on one or two but costs really add up when we are talking dozens. We apologize for the delay but everything is ready to go now. If you have already paid and your FFL has not sent me a copy of their license yet you will be getting an email or phone call from us on Tuesday. If we already have it, then you will have your lowers in hand asap.

Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Thanks
Jon

Hey everyone, we had a shipping snafu (to put it politely) on our end this week. Minor frustrations are now gone and we got everything figured out. All paid for lowers are packaged up and ready to go out. We are using a different method of shipping to save on costs and it is one we have not used before so it was a little different then what was expected. Normally I would just throw them in a flat rate box or ship via UPS but those methods were twice as much. Not that big of a deal on one or two but costs really add up when we are talking dozens. We apologize for the delay but everything is ready to go now. If you have already paid and your FFL has not sent me a copy of their license yet you will be getting an email or phone call from us on Tuesday. If we already have it, then you will have your lowers in hand asap.

Shoot me a message if you have any questions.

Thanks
Jon

Good communication Jon;).

I've been telling everyone your a straight shooter:cool:.

Jon, haven't heard from 'em yet, hopefully tomorrow.

Yeah, good ol' USPS... I have horror stories from them too, like when Fat Bastard Newman "lost" a miniature a buddy was buying from me in the back of his truck for SIX MONTHS.

@Neko If nobody elsse gets an image up before I get mine I'll post a crappy phonecam pic. :)
Standard Safe Fire

IMAG4683.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top