JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who around Portland sells Noveski, LMT and other ARs on that level? I'm looking at buying one and want a simple, high quality M4. No rails, just a removable carry handle, regular front sights, 4 or 6 position stock...I figure I'll put night sights on it, a short rail on the handguards, a Surefire X200 or X300 and call it good. Stick with the KISS stratagy.

If you are looking for a nice basic/reliable M4 I have a Bushmaster I have been thinking about parting with. It has a 14.5in M4 profile barrel with a permanently attached AK style brake to make it legal length, fixed front sight with flip up G&G rear and a Surefire dedicated housing tac light - think it's an M500. You could have the rifle and extras for less than the cost of a new Colt. Shoot me a message if you are interested.
Otherwise I'd agree the Noveske sounds like overkill for your intended purpose. There are lots of solid choices for a basic M4 that are well under the price of a Noveske... or a Colt for that matter.