JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have a Noveske NSR 9" for sale, KeyMod, black. Excellent condition with all hardware, Noveske box (not original). Purchased new from Noveske a couple of years ago. It lived on my house rifle, so it didn't see much use. I did need to shim the barrel nut, but you may not need to on your receiver. Pics tonight.

$150.00 delivered, $160 shipped. Price is firm and I'm not looking for trades, unless you want to take it in partial trade for a RMR, G19 or Beretta 92/M9, or if you have a 10.5-10.7" free-float handguard of some sort. I'll take PayPal.

Thanks,
Dan

Last Edited:
I have a Noveske NSR 9" for sale, KeyMod, black. Excellent condition with all hardware, Noveske box (not original). Purchased new from Noveske a couple of years ago. It lived on my house rifle, so it didn't see much use. I did need to shim the barrel nut, but you may not need to on your receiver. Pics tonight.

$150.00 delivered, $160 shipped. Price is firm and I'm not looking for trades, unless you want to take it in partial trade for a PDW brace, RMR, G19 or Beretta 92/M9, or if you have a 10.5-10.7" free-float handguard of some sort. I'll take PayPal.

Thanks,
Dan

Can you post a picture I want to see if its a later version or newer version?

20180531_203114.jpg 20180531_203143.jpg 20180531_203128.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.