1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Noveske N4 Light MOE Carbine (TRADE PENDING)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by OregonJohn, Oct 6, 2013.

1. OregonJohn

OregonJohn Sutherlin, Or Bronze Life Member #1 Lifetime Supporter

I have a Noveske N4 Light MOE carbine rifle to trade for a AR-10, or a Kriss Super V 45acp carbine. These rifles are sold out everywhere. Condition is excellent. Fired 100 rounds. 100% factory made rifle. No box. 1/7 twist barrel 14.5 with welded Smith Vortex to make 16 inch length. Magpul rear sight. Has Magpul Bad selector swith for ambi operation. KNS anti-rotation pins. I want to offer this rifle up for a AR-10 before I go out and shoot the piss out of it. :thumbup: I am looking for a light profile AR-10 with extras. I am wanting a battle rifle, not a long range rig. If you had a DPMS AP4 it would need a bunch of extras. Looking for a nice Armalite, Ect. A M1A scout or SOCOM in a chassis might work. Or one in with the VOLTOR goodies. Stock picture of rifle. I will send some of the rifle to anyone with a good trade offer. I am looking for a trade. If you have no trade and must have it, you can PM me a cash offer. But, please no PMs asking for a price. I know this sounds silly, but you can't believe how many PMs I get asking for a price on a trade sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.