Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Noveske N4 Light MOE Carbine (TRADE PENDING)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by OregonJohn, Oct 6, 2013.

1. OregonJohn

OregonJohn Sutherlin, Or Bronze Life Member #1 Lifetime Supporter

I have a Noveske N4 Light MOE carbine rifle to trade for a AR-10, or a Kriss Super V 45acp carbine. These rifles are sold out everywhere. Condition is excellent. Fired 100 rounds. 100% factory made rifle. No box. 1/7 twist barrel 14.5 with welded Smith Vortex to make 16 inch length. Magpul rear sight. Has Magpul Bad selector swith for ambi operation. KNS anti-rotation pins. I want to offer this rifle up for a AR-10 before I go out and shoot the piss out of it. :thumbup: I am looking for a light profile AR-10 with extras. I am wanting a battle rifle, not a long range rig. If you had a DPMS AP4 it would need a bunch of extras. Looking for a nice Armalite, Ect. A M1A scout or SOCOM in a chassis might work. Or one in with the VOLTOR goodies. Stock picture of rifle. I will send some of the rifle to anyone with a good trade offer. I am looking for a trade. If you have no trade and must have it, you can PM me a cash offer. But, please no PMs asking for a price. I know this sounds silly, but you can't believe how many PMs I get asking for a price on a trade sale.

John

MOE.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.