JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2716.JPG Noveske N4 1st generation. This is one of the first 265 guns ever made in this particular series and model. I bought this from a gentleman who lived in grants pass and was personal friends with John himself and had him build this rifle for him. Magpul Fde furniture all the way around with a 16in barrel including flash hider. Gun is gently used and is in excellent condition. Optic is a Sig Sauer CP4. If you are looking for a super early Noveske that John himself built this is the one. CASH only $2100 for rifle and optic or $1900 for rifle only. Contact me at 503-779-7897 for more info or pictures thanks.

View attachment 342456 Noveske N4 1st generation. This is one of the first 265 guns ever made in this particular series and model. I bought this from a gentleman who lived in grants pass and was personal friends with John himself and had him build this rifle for him. Magpul Fde furniture all the way around with a 16in barrel including flash hider. Gun is gently used and is in excellent condition. Optic is a Sig Sauer CP4. If you are looking for a super early Noveske that John himself built this is the one. CASH only $2100 for rifle and optic or $1900 for rifle only. Contact me at 503-779-7897 for more info or pictures thanks.

Price reduction to $1800 for rifle only or $2000 with optic thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.