JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Noveske memorial PMAGS available here: <broken link removed>

The Johnny PMag is a Magpul GEN M2 30 round PMAG designed for 5.56x45 NATO and .223 Remington AR15/ M4 platform weapons. This memorial magazine includes the Noveske "Flaming Pig" on one side, and the Noveske logo on the flip side.

100% of all proceeds are going into a trust for the Noveske children.

smiley_salute.gif

If you don't want to support magpul I get it, but why would marginalize efforts regarding a trust for the children of a deceased individual? BTW magpul is leaving Colorado what have you done lately to demonstrate your objections to policymakers assault on 2a rights?

Excuse me, John Noveske is a role model of mine. Yet, I am not going to be sending $50 for a P-mag reminding me of him. My neighbor died recently. He worked at Albertsons. It was the best he could do to support his family. He wasn't well known in order to have a donate to us fund. I would have to think John's family, god bless him and his family, were ok to do. Selling a p-mag for $40 bucks more than it cost them,....sorry, that's crossing the line. And I would love to hear if we could John's thoughts on this tactic. God bless America John. God being.

If you don't want to support magpul I get it, but why would marginalize efforts regarding a trust for the children of a deceased individual? BTW magpul is leaving Colorado what have you done lately to demonstrate your objections to policymakers assault on 2a rights?

Their father died, the company did not

Wow, interesting all the negative sentiment.

Personally, I picked up 2 because
1. I think they are pretty cool.
2. To support the family.
For those that have seen an unexpected death of a husband, wife or child, your world turns upside down and nothing is normal for quite some time.

Noveske was an innovative guy who made innovative and great products, products I consistently hear are equal to or exceed the best in the business. As a company they look like they are doing well now, and very well may be. In this marketplace and this economy things are pretty darned fickle. I pray Noveske has the staff that will continue what Noveske started and manage it in a way to keep the company forging a way in to the future, I am certain that is their intent, but using history as a guide, most companies do not survive such catastrophe though the gun business appears to be more loyal than most.

I the end, I say....pick one up, support a local family and a local business.

Life Insurance..... That and only that will keep the family in the same world financially. So it isn't that I don't care about the difficulties the family faces (in my world I see this all the time...) But when someone approach you about life insurance don't tell them "no thanks I'm not interested."

Magpul lost my business when they stood up for 2A rights.... But continued to feed the " beast." In my book we all have choices... Be a policeman or not- by life insurance or not- buy a mag from a profitable business that can't toe the line on 2A...to support another profitable business or not. Just because someone prefers not to make an important decision....now I'm "emotionally obligated?" ....I think not.

Everyone has an opinion, but I liked Magpul's reasons in their response to calls to abstain from supporting law enforcement agencies. The people WE hire as the public, to maintain the peace and order for US and give us a modicum of safety. No they can't do a perfect job, but are you going to volunteer to give 40 or 50 hours a week, on top of your regular schedule, to maintain that level for your neighbors? And of course you are going to get all the required training first right? And pay for all your own firearms and ammunition and re-current qualifications? No? Even if there were a few who could and would, it would not match the needs. So I think we need Law Enforcement people and as such WE have a responsibility to give them the tools needed to keep them and us safe! That means Guns, Bullets, and Magazines along with vehicles, vests, radios and the rest. It really isn't supposed to be "For the Government" but "For the Public" . I realize that the control of those Law Enforcement assets seems to be in the wrong hands. Certainly at the Federal level things need to be corrected.
In New York they have damaged themselves, but I don't advocate adding to their pain. Is there a particular policeman in New York you think should be disarmed?

I would think if all or most manufacturer's stopped providing the tool's needed....that would send a message.
They would be voting with"dollars." Much like my self.
The last two elections have provided an eye opener.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top