JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a gun store in Oregon that carries Noveske lowers? I'm really looking for a chainsaw lower if possible. I have found a place online that carries them, but most LGS in my area (Corvallis) charge $30 for transfer not to mention shipping from sender. I do go down to Grants Pass and Medford a few times a year but it doesn't seem like Noveske has a retail store, as far as I can see. Any suggestions?

Northwest Armory appears to have 'em in stock:

<broken link removed>

....though, for the life of me, I don't see what makes them worth 3X other quality lowers (and I like the Noveske uppers). JMHO.....

I love Noveske but that price for a stripped chainsaw is ridiculous. Just looks like price gouging to me. Ahh NW firearms, the store that informed me they only charge $50 for a transfer...

Noveske's do have a nice flare to the magwell, but for less than half, you can get a super solid Mega Machine lower, made in WA

True. I started looking in the $170 price range because that's what I was going to pay otd for a Rainer lower (inc. Transfer fee). But yes, pricey for a lower. Does Noveske make their own lowers or do they buy from the big 3?

JD Machine in San Diego makes Noveske's lowers...or they did...or so I'm told.

DSGarms.com has that same Noveske N4 Gen II Flared Forged Lower in Chainsaw grade for $220 (not sure if in stock or not) but Northwest Armory's price doesn't seem too far off then at $250