Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Noveske lower- Oregon availability

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by pizmugen86, Feb 25, 2014.

1. pizmugen86

pizmugen86 Linn County Member

Does anyone know of a gun store in Oregon that carries Noveske lowers? I'm really looking for a chainsaw lower if possible. I have found a place online that carries them, but most LGS in my area (Corvallis) charge $30 for transfer not to mention shipping from sender. I do go down to Grants Pass and Medford a few times a year but it doesn't seem like Noveske has a retail store, as far as I can see. Any suggestions?

2. BlindedByScience

BlindedByScience Vancouver WA Well-Known Member

slimer13 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

I love Noveske but that price for a stripped chainsaw is ridiculous. Just looks like price gouging to me. Ahh NW firearms, the store that informed me they only charge $50 for a transfer...

4. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

Noveske's do have a nice flare to the magwell, but for less than half, you can get a super solid Mega Machine lower, made in WA

5. pizmugen86

pizmugen86 Linn County Member

True. I started looking in the $170 price range because that's what I was going to pay otd for a Rainer lower (inc. Transfer fee). But yes, pricey for a lower. Does Noveske make their own lowers or do they buy from the big 3?

6. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

JD Machine in San Diego makes Noveske's lowers...or they did...or so I'm told.

DSGarms.com has that same Noveske N4 Gen II Flared Forged Lower in Chainsaw grade for $220 (not sure if in stock or not) but Northwest Armory's price doesn't seem too far off then at $250

7. 3MTA3

3MTA3 DMZ between Liberty and Tyranny Behind Enemy Lines Bronze Supporter

8. Iceman04503

Iceman04503 Portland, or Active Member

Northtech Defense makes a nice upper and lower. A little bit more money and theres Seekins Precision upper and lower.

9. Martini_Up

Martini_Up NW USA Well-Known Member

blemished stripped lower for $250????!!!!

:rofl1: