JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a slightly use Noveske Kx3 Flash suppressor thats Brand new-ish... this unit does not have 1 tiny scratch or ding in it. only has about 75rounds of .223 threw it off of my bushmaster. also comes with new crush washer... and this is the unit with the fire breathing pig on it as well.. reason for selling it is... i didnt notice too much of an improvement on keeping the front of my rifle down but i did notice how it shoved majority of the noise forward to were i can shoot my rifle without ear plugs... reason why it didnt really help out my AR is because it was designed for a short barreled rifle. such as 12in and shorter and i was trying it on a 16in barrell..... but anywho I would like to sell for $80.00firm or you can buy a brand new one for $130.00

or i can do part trade for an eotech 512 or 522 please pm me if you are interested thanks....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top