JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3000
Manufacturer
Noveske
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Noveske Gen4 N-4 PDW 10.5" 5.56 SBR w/Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-S1 Binary Trigger
Stock Geissele Trigger included

I'm selling most of my gun collection because I never have time or find time to enjoy them properly. Not too interested in trades as I plan to use the funds towards getting my pilot's license. :)

I've owned the Noveske Gen4 N-4 PDW for a couple years and truly has less than 30 rounds.

Like NEW Condition

Comes with what you see in the images:
  • Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-S1 Binary Trigger
  • Original Geissele Trigger
  • Original box/packaging, paperwork, security lock
  • 1 magazine
Asking $3000

Other Items for Sale:
  • B&T APC9 Pro 9mm PCC Pistol w/Binary Trigger
  • Sig MPX-k 9mm PCC Pistol
  • Can Cannon + Golf Ball Launcher
  • Micro Roni
  • Acme Machine 4-16x Scope

20230522_034848.jpg 20230522_034915.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I think its not form 4, it still pistol and op planning to do the free stamp if not sold by end of the month...i maybe be wrong but i think can op can still sell it as pistol without the brace if he decided not to register it as sbr.
I purchased the Noveske new as an SBR. Filed an e-form4 and have tax stamp

Oh my bad...i saw it says sbr on your post...yeah, nfa rules apply on this..

Also, if it already an nfa item then why do you need to file for free form 1? It says on your post too ..
I apologize. I made a few listings this morning, and the free form One applies to all the other firearms. My mistake on the Noveske post.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.