JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Noveske
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*****NO TRADES!!!*****
For sale is my factory completed Gen. II Noveske Afghan 14.5" with pinned 3 prong flash hider. It has less than 60 rounds down the pipe. Cosmetically it's in 99.9% condition and 100% mechanically. Surefire light and Eotech not included. Buyer chooses local FFL and pays all fees. I've recently added (not photographed) the Noveske/Magpul 60 degree short throw ambi safety selector.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If I had the funds I would snatch that up. Got a few Noveske's myself but would love to have some of that gen 2 stuff you got going on.
It's been on here since Sept. and I know the game. The vultures are lined up waiting for me to cave. Obviously I'm waiting to see vulture bones fall out of the trees. :D

Been almost 3 years but I'm still interested, ever get over towards Junction City?
I'm right up the road in Philomath now. I'm free for the remainder of the week and always looking for an excuse to stop and eat at Junk Yard!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.