JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well my squad mate, relagated me to a 2nd place finish overall today. Lol
Aside from the dense fog on the way into the club, it turned out to be a nice day for shooting speed steel!

Last Edited:
It was beautiful day! I had multiple malfunctions-one after another-that tanked my score. But still had fun . ARPC is one of my favorite clubs. Just wish it was closer.

Last Edited:
Yeah, I saw your times and figured you had to of had some issues. I must have charnged divisions a half dozen times. It was either PCCO, Limited, RFPO or RFRO. Finally settled on the RFPO at the last minute.

Albany is much better match for pistols. No 45+ yard shots like at TCGC. Lol

Last Edited:
They (ARPC speed steel) use Practiscore for sign up, squadding etc. Registration opens the Monday prior to the match. It makes it easier for the match director as well as match participants.

Last Edited:
Yeah, I saw your times and figured you had to of had some issues. I must have charged divisions a half dozen times. It was either PCCO, Limited, RFPO or RFRO. Finally settled on the RFPO at the last minute.

Albany is much better match for pistols. No 45+ yard shots like at TCGC. Lol
I love watching people do the long shots at TCGC with iron sights, lol.

Just when I thought I was getting competitive, you guys from up north show up and beat the pants off of me! :s0130:

JUST KIDDING!!!!

It's fun to shoot with people that have advanced skills so you can get an idea of how to improve yourself. Good people to be around too. Might have to make it up to Tri-County for one of your speed steel matches.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top