JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Lets see, a fat freak at the podium, the ghastly Gov, a chick with wild hair and some dude with bad hair and wearing a disheveled bow tie - and THEY are reporting on this?? Somebody PLEASE tell me who these people are because I have no Idea!

Feb 19 - feb 28 is a lot of days for the elementary school worker to infect others. Grade school kids transfer colds etc like mad just cuz they r little and don't know better.

It's good to shut down the school but sanitizing it is just a way to make them feel like they r doing something. The virus is in the poeple not the library books, and the poeple is what they need to pay attention to. I hope they don't open it up early. They need to determine how many kids and adults are infected from the person and/or the school.

It's smart to take reasonable precautions now because we are most likely just on the start of an exponential growth curve. Especially if lots of kids have been infected (not saying they have been, saying if they have been).

It seems to me that it is simply a formula of how much risk vs how much u want to change ur normal behavior. Some simple changes in behavior (such as minimizing or eliminating exposure to lots of poeple in known outbreak areas can massively reduce risk, washing hands etc etc). We live in Pdx far from lake Oswego but we have assessed all the highest risks/chances of exposure and have decided to limit/eliminate most of them for now. It's only a small inconvenience but huge reduction in risk.

Would I be the one to guess that the culture of intellectual dishonesty is flu-like and contageous among those state employees involved in the "hush" "hush" of the wu-flu truth? Geez, if one has to read from a prepared statement, as different from the frank curbside public information; that maybe, again, the truth is not known. But, the masses elected these folks and did not see what were really like; or the masses elected deceitful people in their own image.

Wow! if these are the rejects in charge were in big trouble. I didnt even need to watch the video, just look at her face, the nit wit next to her with the bow tie, please...

So much worse than Mike "smoking is perfectly safe" "needle exchanges offend my base" Pence. Maybe we lay off the politics and deal with the facts.

Lets see, a fat freak at the podium, the ghastly Gov, a chick with wild hair and some dude with bad hair and wearing a disheveled bow tie - and THEY are reporting on this?? Somebody PLEASE tell me who these people are because I have no Idea!
They are your rulers. Bow before the TV.
Well, now we better go raid Costco and all the grocery stores!!!
The more the Dems weaponize this and the media garner ratings by whipping up the public, the more likely we will see empty shelves. There is concern about supply lines being disrupted. Stock up on necessities now. Especially medication if you are old like some of us.

Well, if one wants to deal in facts versus politics, this virus is particularly lethal for the elderly, and even more so for the elderly with co-morbidities. So it's actually a race between how old and sick you think the conservative base is, versus how old and sick the liberal base is? My money's on the probably younger, healthier liberals. YMMV

Well, if one wants to deal in facts versus politics, this virus is particularly lethal for the elderly, and even more so for the elderly with co-morbidities.
Sounds like there's gonna be a lot of guns for sale cheap after the outbreak. You young folks ought to start saving your money now.

Being a geezer myself (without any significant health issues other than old age) I'm, frankly, at peace with whatever comes. However, if my kids sell my guns at a steep discount, I swear on all that is holy (my Sig 1911 Super Target and S&W 41) that I will haunt them forever.

Being a geezer myself (without any significant health issues other than old age) I'm, frankly, at peace with whatever comes. However, if my kids sell my guns at a steep discount, I swear on all that is holy (my Sig 1911 Super Target and S&W 41) that I will haunt them forever.
You can always beat them to the punch and sell them yourself... like that model 41... to me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads