JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The best sanitizer for viruses is still Lysol. Unfortunately finding high strength Lysol, laboratory sanitizer, is not easy. Consumer Lysol works pretty well if used often.

Disinfecting dust masks may be futile. They are meant to be disposable. Even full face respirators have to have their filters changed out often. They have better protection, but are not totally effective after a while and the face piece has to be disinfected also.

Numbers not adding up.

The US case count on the Johns Hopkins site is back up to 35. It had dropped back to 15 after the CDC said it would count cases among evacuees separately. Since then there have been the 2 new cases in CA (1 in Humboldt Co. and 1 in Sacramento). And we were told there were 14 positives evacuated from the Diamond Princess. They were taken to various hospitals.

Here's the kicker. There were 401 evacuees housed at Travis AFB (234 from Wuhan and 167 from the Diamond Princess). All 234 from Wuhan have been released. But the 167 from the DP are still there. Friday the city of Costa Mesa sued the Feds to stop the transfer of about 50 confirmed positives from Travis to a facility there. This was to happen today or tomorrow. A judge has temporarily blocked the transfer.

Last Edited:
This whole WuFlu thing has been odd from the very beginning. Why all the fuss?

The flu has killed 16,000 to 41,000 people this year according to the CDC and no one was quarantined.

Today the Official Narrative that the WuFlu started in a seafood market was refuted.

The 'Conspiracy Theorists' talk about a virology lab in Wuhan that may be working on bioweapons... and speculate that a bioweapon lab worker got infected and then spread it to the seafood market.

If the WuFlu is actually a bioweapon, that would justify the quarantine and panic of the Chinese government.

Recently Italy went into quarantine/panic mode too.

Yet the death-rate of WuFlu is still less than 5%.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might think governments are using WuFLu as an excuse to practice locking down large population centers.

Why would governments want to practice that?

The flu has killed 16,000 to 41,000 people this year according to the CDC and no one was quarantined.

I am concerned because a huge percentage of the pharmaceuticals we get in the US come from China and if trade bubblegums down, I'm in deep doo-doo.

Today the Official Narrative that the WuFlu started in a seafood market was refuted.

The 'Conspiracy Theorists' talk about a virology lab in Wuhan that may be working on bioweapons... and speculate that a bioweapon lab worker got infected and then spread it to the seafood market.

If the WuFlu is actually a bioweapon, that would justify the quarantine and panic of the Chinese government.

Recently Italy went into quarantine/panic mode too.

Yet the death-rate of WuFlu is still less than 5%.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might think governments are using WuFLu as an excuse to practice locking down large population centers.

Why would governments want to practice that?

Good point.. Indeed, the death rate from this virus isn't much higher than the flu. As well, it is going to be a multi-billion dollar boon to the Big Pharma companies who are already developing a vaccine that I am sure many will consider "mandatory" to take. Gee, could there be any possible connection or does anyone see anything a little fishy about this? o_O

And, if you don't think we have satellites monitoring of all China's bio-weapon factories around the country I think we are being naive.. Seriously, if China was to try to release a biological weapon that is considered a dangerous enough contagion that it could kill millions of people, whether by negligence or intentional, that could be considered an act of war worthy of a nuclear strike. There is plenty of evidence this virus was engineered in a Chinese facility. But, who knows if the virus even originated there. I cannot help , but think, China and Big Brother may have a little something going on here that could benefit one another.

Who needs to force people to pay taxes, when we can scare them into buying our vaccines and nobody would dare argue with the health of their family or themselves!

Good point.. Indeed, the death rate from this virus isn't much higher than the flu.
There is more to be concerned about than the death rate. There is a high incidence of serious complications with this disease, primarily severe pneumonia, requiring hospitalization. For example, 26 of the 152 confirmed cases in Italy as of today are in intensive care (17%). In contrast, the hospitalization rate for flu is about 1%.

As medical systems become overwhelmed. and people can't get the intensive care they need, as happened in Wuhan, you will see mortality rates rise.

Even tho many of the hospitalized recover, after a 2 to 4 week hospital stay in the ICU in this country, you will get hammered with a pretty hefty hospital bill. Medicare For All, anybody?

Last Edited:
18 infected S. Koreans toured Israel prior to diagnosis. Gov't orders self quarantine for any who may have contacted them. What a fuster cluck!

our tax $$$ at work, confusing you and I hoping for internal panic , as state, local police and the Oregon natl guard prepares for Marshall law.
tip; you won't be bugging out via a freeway for your big bubblegum diesel pickup/wanta be unimog,

solution ? how about having Frank King do a after midnight close session funnyshow with Kate Brown. Kate you good with that ?
Her entire family have been Governors daddie and Brother now her. her goal; show them up (dykes ego) she on a personal vendetta to do more than her damn family, she ONLY has 2 more years to pull that off in !!!! Then she can NEVER be governor again !
I'm GUESSING everyone in OREGON knows she put out a gag order on this virus

how about having Frank King do a after midnight close session funnyshow with Kate Brown. Kate you good with that ?
Her entire family have been Governors daddie and Brother now her. her goal; show them up (dykes ego) she on a personal vendetta to do more than her damn family, she ONLY has 2 more years to pull that off in !!!! Then she can NEVER be governor again !
Hate to rain on your parade, but I'm gonna do it anyway (It's what I do best ;)).

Our Gov Kate is not one of the CA Browns. That's an old rumor. She's from Minnesota. Her father was in the Air Force.

Jerry's sister, also sometimes called Kate, has a different middle name and is not in politics. She's an energy company exec who made a small fortune in the evil fossil fuel business. Check their bios.

Sorry for the thread drift.

Hate to rain on your parade, but I'm gonna do it anyway (It's what I do best ;)).

Our Gov Kate is not one of the CA Browns. That's an old rumor. She's from Minnesota. Her father was in the Air Force.

Jerry's sister, also sometimes called Kate, has a different middle name and is not in politics. She's an energy company exec who made a small fortune in the evil fossil fuel business. Check their bios.

Sorry for the thread drift.

Thanks for that well thought out response!

How someone could intimate there relationship. Particularly in today's Information Age is a bit beyond me.

Yet, here we are.

yes, I could be wrong..

All I know is I've never heard of Kate until she shows up in oregon. I ask question and told by you that know more than I. Being told she's calif Brown.

I do the google thing, in 3 yrs it comes up as calif. in the last 6 months I ask, I google, it comes back as calif Brown Clowns.

How someone could intimate there relationship. Particularly in today's Information Age is a bit beyond me.

the Answer is : today's information Age. ie internet (www).

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads