JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
16 cases reported in Italy, none are travel related:
Iran case count grows to 18:
New BC case linked to Iran travel:

10 Italian towns quarantined. Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said "everything is under control"

OH lets not leave out The president of Cambodia is on his death bed, any guesses where that came from....>> name that boat.
remember the ship jumper

This vid is as good as I find now, it's pretty much the same scenes as this morning. The vid this morning has been taken down I guess.

I tried to post it about 6 am no way it was going to take the url

you can say I'm lying, you can't deny people on ship or in country ( Cambodia) are dying

N Korea also has reports. Go do the read yourself make the time !

here a new one to me. which getting to close to ..........................

John Hopkins dashboard. Screen shot of their data for North America as of Feb 22. The number of occurrences is tiny on this continent. It will be interesting to compare the visualization in two weeks.

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 7.11.07 AM.png

As of last evening, only three states, California, Nebraska and Illinois, had functioning test kits for this corona virus. As you say, it will be interesting to see what the results are in a week or so when we can actually test for the disease. In the meantime, South Korea's case are exploding.

I've been picking up extra staples and stacking deeper than normal for weeks. I don't know where things are going, and neither do the experts at this point. Not paranoid, but cautious and ready to hunker down for a while if necessary.

Have been glad to see the number of 'cured' patients rising regularly. I hope the criteria for exiting the infected stage is rigorous and accurate.

it will be interesting to see what the results are in a week or so when we can actually test for the disease.
Saw something yesterday about Hawaiian officials complaining because the CDC told them it would take a month to get them functioning test kits.

I have a feeling china will have a higher mortality rate since smoking is so prevalent and the air quality is bad and it appears this attacks the respiratory system.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads