JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Oregon man breaks quarantine, sneaks on flight back to US.

I think this guy should be put in solitary quarantine for about 48 months, just to make sure he isn't infected. ;)

The blunt truth is we just do not know how many Americans are infected or under observation. I think there's an intentional blackout of information to prevent a panic.

It is alarming that many states have a blackout of information and refuse to report on COVID19 patients in their state. Florida, New York, and others are invoking patient privacy laws and refusing to give numbers, according to several online reports I've seen.

Here's one such article out of Florida.

"Florida officials mum on coronavirus tests of state residents
The state's surgeon general said the Florida Department of Health is not authorized to publish the number of people in the state being tested for the virus out of privacy concerns."

By Samantha Gross, 18 Feb 2020

Last Edited:
1) "I have a Ph.D. in biology, so I am not automatically impressed by the unsupported opinions of every highly qualified crackpot."
My wife & I call it "This is a fossil turd." As in a theoretically highly credentialed crackpot can pass off any rock as a coprolith and the drooling masses will believe it. Climate Change is a good example. :eek:
2) Is it a coincidence that it broke out where they have a bio-warfare lab? Whether it was intentional or not you can bet lots of people (esp. in China) are following how it spreads for assessing its potential as a bio-weapon. :mad:
3) The Chicoms have demonstrated too often to ignore that they want to rule and they have no regard for human life or anything else but power. So what if people die? Plenty more where they came from. :p

As I try to compile information, add PA, TX, MA, NC, and Arkansas to the list of states apparently refusing to disclose (in addition to FL and NY). Possibly others. It's an alarming news blackout.

Naturally, we should ask questions as to why the refusal given the "privacy concerns" is a bogus answer.

Being as this occurred in Oregon I guess it would be fair to ask if "they" goes by the name Mary... :s0125:
This did NOT occur in oregon sea tac in south of seattle > washington.. he lives in oregon , had planned to drive to eugene (home) then be in ohio by the 20th. He was a comedian doing shows on that ship to pay his way.
This report here says bill's him up as a speaker wanting make it to a suicide prevention event (WTF !! ) Went in the vid and in his words he is worried about his income and called this event a gig !!! aka comdey show $$$$$$$$

Right NOW the usa is covered with corona v every major populated area has it.

We can stop wasting time on what kate is doing

This did NOT occur in oregon sea tac in south of seattle > washington.. he lives in oregon , had planned to drive to eugene (home) then be in ohio by the 20th. He was a comedian doing shows on that ship to pay his way.
This report here says bill's him up as a speaker wanting make it to a suicide prevention event (WTF !! ) Went in the vid and in his words he is worried about his income and called this event a gig !!! aka comdey show $$$$$$$$

Right NOW the usa is covered with corona v every major populated area has it.

We can stop wasting time on what kate is doing
So he jumped quarantine and planned to drive half way across the country, sounds just like "The Stand"

Last Edited:
Some pretty alarming videos and info being leaked out of China.

While much of the videos in these compilations cannot be confirmed, the information that appears legit is very concerning. Massive government action. Scenes from Wuhan with what sounds like repeated gunfire going on in the background. Medical staff explaining the overwhelming situation, some having complete emotional breakdowns. Medical staff collapsing during procedures or otherwise unexplained (infected, exhausted?). Scores of piled and individual dead bodies. Hospitals with body bags all over the place. Scenes of bodies stacked like luggage in vans. A lot of videos of people just collapsing for no obvious reasons. Presumably sick or dead people in public areas. Everyone wearing masks and officials all in biohazard gear, Soldiers and police everywhere. Roads entirely closed off with mountains of dirt. Vacant markets. People welded into their homes. Time lapse of China building a 1000 bed hospital in 6 days. Another video of massive layout of thousands of beds.

These scenes look like they're straight out of a modern horror movie of panic and societal breakdown.

This is not just a "flu" folks...

I hope none of these 746 don't try to avoid sales tax by coming south:)

I'm wrong he was going to Arkansas
This guy is a public speaker more like a doper/druggy
yesterday, before I saw this. In talking with a person, I know well.

I ask, How many will commit suicide to keep from dying a death from this virus. The person I ask this question damn near bubblegum !!! How can yo ask a question like that !!!!!!

Being that I am a highly qualified crackpot . Check and see what you can find on CoosBay oregon. As I'm told 17 yr old kid yesertday die's at school (marshfeild) of flu. This is while in school ! WTF > in school ??? So he got up in the morning feeling great went to school and Bingo kicks off ?? just like that ?
around two weeks ago the word went out that coos bay hospital had a case of "possible corona" then never another thing.
keep in mind coos bay is an international sea port. worst part is the type of boats that come into coosbay are the small lowbuget ships. The ragged out rusted to hell type boats/ships

we are being told those mean chinese are covering this up. Ahhh the USA is the King of cover ups, atleast in this part of the world

This HQC says the shtf about 2 yrs ago

Check and see what you can find on CoosBay oregon. As I'm told 17 yr old kid yesertday die's at school (marshfeild) of flu.
I looked it up.

Otherwise healthy 16 year old, 2 sport athlete, Oregon boy died of the "flu" Monday! Lived in a coastal city with a shipping port.

He got sick Friday and died Monday at school. That doesn't sound the the flu to my knowledge.

Flu kills Coos Bay high school student
Posted Feb 18, 2020
By Fedor Zarkhin | The Oregonian/OregonLive
"A 16-year-old Marshfield High School student died Monday from Influenza B complications, the Coos Bay School District said. The student, a boy who played football and baseball, first showed flu symptoms Friday, high school Principal Travis Howard said. The boy's condition kept deteriorating and by Sunday the family cut short a mini-vacation to the Ashland area and took him to the Bay Area Hospital ER in Coos Bay, Howard said. He died the following morning....As of Feb. 8, one other child has died in Oregon from the flu or complications associated with the flu this season, according to the Oregon Health Authority. That child died in December....It's the dominant virus this season for the first time in 27 years, according to the agency. Of the 92 children in the United States who have died from the flu or its complications as of Feb. 8, .... "

But apparently 92 kids have died of the "flu" this year as of 8 February. According to this article, 92 child deaths is off the charts compared to recent flu deaths in kids.

"This year's flu season is shaping up to be a severe one, particularly for children.

So far this season, 27 U.S. children have died from the flu, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That's the highest number of pediatric flu deaths reported at this point in the flu season since 2003, when the CDC started tracking child flu deaths, according to CNN. "

"This year's flu season is shaping up to be a severe one, particularly for children.

The cornavirus does not appear to be attacking children, I am sure I read that the mean age of deceased is like 55+ .

Which isn't to say the flu season is not bad this year, that there maybe multiple virus' making the rounds, etc.

WSJ article behind a paywall, so I cannot read it all. First paragraph is visible and alarming...
OVER FIFTY FOUR HUNDRED PEOPLE might be infected in California!

By Brianna Abbott
Feb. 19, 2020

"More than 5,400 people had been asked to self-quarantine in California alone as of Feb. 14, according to the California Department of Public Health. Hundreds more are self-quarantining in Georgia, Washington state, Illinois, New York and other states."

I don't want to go to one of those new "hospitals." It's interesting that they had all those prefab isolation units ready to go. I doubt if all those little air locks for feeding "patients" and what not were manufactured overnight. Somebody must have had some idea that something like this might happen.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top