JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gather round children and let me regale you of the "tail" of the whale (PUN intended)!

50 years ago a 45 foot, 8 ton whale washed up on the beach in Florence, Oregon. It was a god awful stinky mess to say the least, and getting stinkier by the day. None of the local residents could remember the last time a whale carcass had washed up so the method of how to dispose of such a large corpse had been lost to time.

But don't you fret children! Because the Oregon State Highway Department stepped up and came up with a plan! A plan that involved a half ton of dynamite!

Now as luck would have it, this was "modern times," so you don't have to rely on my retelling of the story, as the whole event was captured on glorious video!

Grab your popcorn children and settle in to see what happens when a half ton of dynamite meets an 8 ton whale carcass! I mean, what. could possibly go wrong? :D :D :D

Story here...

Crap. Sorry!

*hangs head in shame*
C'mon, Cabo! You know ya gotta do a quick forum search for things that have that level of notoriety.
Otherwise, the denizens that lurk on this board will eat ya alive for a late duplicate post! ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top