1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

"Notify Me" Email Alerts, really do work!

Discussion in 'Archived - Rainier Arms' started by simpleguy, Mar 20, 2013.

1. simpleguy

simpleguy Clackamas Active Member

Thanks for your email alerts, I've now got a nice stainless match barrel in .223 Wylde on it's way to me.
  2. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

I think you'll enjoy it. My 223 wylde ultra match barrel from them is great.
  3. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

I set up two "Notify Me" alerts on their site a couple of months ago - when I got alerted, I was to their site within 2 minutes of the mails coming in. Quantity showed zero, and I had no way of ordering what I wanted. Lost interest, moved on.

They're local, so there are times when I'd like to support local business. Just didn't work out.
  4. Ofpiste

Ofpiste Redondo New Member

Built a beautiful AR with the help of Rainier's excellent highly knowledgable staff (special thanks to Raine). Wanted to finish my build with the new Seekins Precision flash hider and could not find it anywhere due to the excellent reviews of this fh. Signed up at all of the online retailers with "notify me" who carried this fh in order to obtain this part ASAP as this was the final finishing piece.

Of course Rainier called as soon as they received this and they were a full two days ahead of everyone else (Seekins must have sent out a large shipment all at once). They were so efficient in notifying me that they had a slight delay in selling me (no more than 15 mins lol) one due to it not having been input into their system in order to sell it! That's service,