JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So are you guys getting the notifications with all the replies to each thread? I do get multiple notifications, but only one notification PER thread I'm subscribed to.

You can unsubscribe to each thread under the thread tools. Not sure if you can just turn all of them off.

So are you guys getting the notifications with all the replies to each thread? I do get multiple notifications, but only one notification PER thread I'm subscribed to.

You can unsubscribe to each thread under the thread tools. Not sure if you can just turn all of them off.

Yes, you can subscribe and unsubscribe to every thread you post in and decide what type of notification you receive when someone replies again to that thread. However, what I have a problem is- is that you automatically subscribe to a thread the minute you reply to it!

Any way you can set a feature to shut that off Admin?

You can change the automatic thread subscriptions by going into your User CP (upper left), then Options, then changing Default Thread Subscription Mode.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like vBulletin has the ability to send an email reply not notify you of every new post, but I can add that to my list of things to look into :s0155:

If you don't hear back within a week, shoot me a PM.

You can change the automatic thread subscriptions by going into your User CP (upper left), then Options, then changing Default Thread Subscription Mode.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like vBulletin has the ability to send an email reply not notify you of every new post, but I can add that to my list of things to look into :s0155:

If you don't hear back within a week, shoot me a PM.

Thank you for at least looking into it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top