Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

noticed an interesting price drop....

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Artilleryman, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member

I was browsing a few internet gun sales sites & noticed RomakIII / PSL rifles selling for $449 at center fire systems. That seems like quite a drop from the pre election average of $700 +/-......anyone know if that's due to reliability issues or what?:confused:

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Well the one for $449 doesn't come with any optics or mounts.

3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

4. wavo

wavo Portland Member

Yeah I noticed the same! A year ago I was all ready to buy one for nearly $800 but held off...now it's coming into a more comfortable price range.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal Kent, WA Member

Yeah I noticed that price drop also, but too bad the last PSL I saw was at the local WAC show for $949 on a dealer's table..... :rollingeyes:

6. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Alot of different rifles are coming down in price. AKs are way down from a year ago, but on a similar track as the PSL is the Yugo M76. They were going for close to $2k just half a year ago and I've seen them as low as $1,200.

Keith

7. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member