Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

noticed an interesting price drop....

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Artilleryman, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member

I was browsing a few internet gun sales sites & noticed RomakIII / PSL rifles selling for $449 at center fire systems. That seems like quite a drop from the pre election average of $700 +/-......anyone know if that's due to reliability issues or what?:confused:

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Well the one for $449 doesn't come with any optics or mounts.

3. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

4. wavo

wavo Portland Member

Yeah I noticed the same! A year ago I was all ready to buy one for nearly $800 but held off...now it's coming into a more comfortable price range.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal Kent, WA Member

Yeah I noticed that price drop also, but too bad the last PSL I saw was at the local WAC show for $949 on a dealer's table..... :rollingeyes:

6. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Alot of different rifles are coming down in price. AKs are way down from a year ago, but on a similar track as the PSL is the Yugo M76. They were going for close to $2k just half a year ago and I've seen them as low as $1,200.

Keith

7. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member