JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Notice: I am not selling this knife. I am mearly sharing such a good deal to all members!
Get this Kershaw Grinder Folding Pocket Knife (1319) on Amazon while they last!: Stainless Steel Blade with Tanto-Inspired Tip and Heavy Jimping; Curved Handle Features SpeedSafe Opening, Liner Lock and Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 4.5 OZ only $14.03 with free ship! * It's a powerful work knife with 3.25-inch blade made from 4CR13MOV, a value-priced, highly stain-resistant and tough steel! I ordered a couple of these knives back back when they were selling them for $16 and change. My guess is they are unloading new old stock! I am a knife hobbyist who was searching for a decent folding knife at a reasonable "retired guy" price. They come pretty sharp but I took them to the next level, honing and stropping until I got em razor sharp (I even shaved with it once)! What surprised me was how tough this steel is and with occasional stropping I could keep them very sharp! If sharpened right they keep an excellent edge! I also like the ergonomic shape of handle and the curved "roach belly" blade shape (saves knuckles). I'm going to order a bunch more for Christmas and birthday presents.
OK, I'm done sharing. Go get one or more of these knives at only $14.03 and see for yourself. You can't go wrong at this price and you will thank me!
Kershaw Grinder#1319,only$14.03.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top