JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Only checked a few sites like Lucky Gunner, Bulk Ammo, and Ammo Depot.
All double the price of 7.62 X 39 compared to last week when they were all sold out.
Supply and demand drives the price up? Or price gouging? I'll wait until this madness
cools off before buying again.
Anyone recommend a solid ammo company they prefer? Thanks.

Only checked a few sites like Lucky Gunner, Bulk Ammo, and Ammo Depot.
All double the price of 7.62 X 39 compared to last week when they were all sold out.
Supply and demand drives the price up? Or price gouging? I'll wait until this madness
cools off before buying again.
Anyone recommend a solid ammo company they prefer? Thanks.
Try the website ammoseek, it finds whatever round you are looking to buy at the lowest cost per round.
Even there I've seen a lot of prices go way up,especially on bulk 9mm.

TargetSports is nearly out. And what they have, is inflated. I'm not blaming them. If their suppliers raise the price, then the street price will also raise.

I can see retail price slightly elevated due to it costing more to replace their stock. I stopped by Sportsman's in Hillsboro. They had a bunch of Tula and some 40 cal Winchester hollow points for $10 box

I actually just placed an order with Sportsman for a solid price with free shipping, but on back order until the end of April.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top