JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes. I have shot this both suppressed and unsuppressed with 115gr and 147gr ammo. Suppressed you definately want to use 147s. That's the sweet spot and there's no sense using the suppressor with 115s. :D It's silky smooth and quite accurate. I really like the gun but this is a gimmick gun to me. A really sweet gimmick but a gimmick none-the-less and that's just not my thing.

I would entertain trade offers but I don't have anything in particular in mind.

All PMs responded to. Thank you guys. Very interesting offers but nothing to catch my fancy yet.

This is a good deal on this pistol. They go for this on GB and you don't pay shipping or transfer with this one... if you're in OR. In WA, write me. :s0155:

Off the top of my head, a Kahr 380 or a no-lock S&W 686+ would get my attention as would a Marlin 45/70. :winkkiss:

This is a bi-centennial gun. Show your patriotism. :D Don't make me take this National. :eek:

Last bump. This is what I want/need to get out of this pistol and I won't go any lower. If you have an interesting trade, let me know. I am still interested in a Kahr or a Smith & Wesson 686+ no-lock, or a Marlin 45/70, .357, .44, or .45 Colt.

The supplies are drying up and the prices are creeping. This is looking more like a bargain every day. ;)

I'd also be interested in a smalle carry revolver. Airweight preferred.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top