JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After a quick googling, it seems like this "Duffle Blog" is the sole-source for this, and not even Fox News has picked it up.

Based on the article and some of his other writings, I'm quite sure it is just poorly executed satire.

From the Duffle Blog's about page:

The Duffel Blog serves the men and women of the US Military with a daily dose of military humor, funny military pictures, and faux news.

total bull

Hey, man, it's a blog on the internet. They can't put that stuff up if it isn't true and carefully fact-checked by professional editors. Notice how there is a photo and a date line? You can't do that if you aren't a serious journalist with iron-clad facts. I believe everything I read on internet blogs for exactly that reason -- reliability. It's not just hysteria or paranoia or gossip. It's NEWS. Not Dave Workman quality news, but news nonetheless.

Hey, man, it's a blog on the internet. They can't put that stuff up if it isn't true and carefully fact-checked by professional editors. Notice how there is a photo and a date line? You can't do that if you aren't a serious journalist with iron-clad facts. I believe everything I read on internet blogs for exactly that reason -- reliability. It's not just hysteria or paranoia or gossip. It's NEWS. Not Dave Workman quality news, but news nonetheless.

OH sorry I should have said COMPLETE AND TOTAL BULL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top