JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Surprised nobody has posted about this guy. I'm on my phone,so no links,but this is ,ahh,sing of the Times?
He was a survivalist waiting for the end of the world. Killed his wife and daughter
The guy on the radio just couldn't understand it.
I believe he felt he was saving them from the violence to come
Guy done lost it

Been hearing helicopters in the valley and along Rattlesnake Ridge the last few days. Also large staging area in town by Calvary Chapel. Probably more air searches when weather clears later today.

The SWAT Team didn't know any better than to carry enough water?

" The terrain was so rugged that four SWAT team members had to go to the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion after navigating around the two-story bunker, built into a steep hillside. One officer broke his ankle, according to The Associated Press."

The SWAT Team didn't know any better than to carry enough water?

" The terrain was so rugged that four SWAT team members had to go to the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion after navigating around the two-story bunker, built into a steep hillside. One officer broke his ankle, according to The Associated Press."

I'm not surprised at all.

Pictures of the "bunker" - looks like a pleasant place to spend time....

2018096458.jpg

Not sure why he needed all this ammo - only really needed one round, apparently.

2018096460.jpg

The man had some building skills but then I knew a mechanical engineer that had a total break down and ended up in the street or gutter, no drugs involved.

I guess he ran out of HOPE and opted for CHANGE

Needless to say this is a huge tragetity. The only winner will be MSM and thier masters

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top