JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cringed early... knowing what was going to happen.

I think I felt his pai.... nope, I didn't.

I bet he won't do that again.

I watched some of the other recoil vids linked on that page... it makes one wonder..

so while I am at it.. guy gives girl friend/wife a high recoil gun to shoot - magnum handgun, whatever, and the gal holds it in a totally relaxed casual stance - can you say grip it!? Straighten your arms, tighten the forearms and GRIP IT!! Anyone find themselves yelling at the computer screen watching these type of vids?

I watched some of the other recoil vids linked on that page... it makes one wonder..

so while I am at it.. guy gives girl friend/wife a high recoil gun to shoot - magnum handgun, whatever, and the gal holds it in a totally relaxed casual stance - can you say grip it!? Straighten your arms, tighten the forearms and GRIP IT!! Anyone find themselves yelling at the computer screen watching these type of vids?

I mostly cringed when I saw how that guy was shooting that rifle. Stupid is as stupid does. That guy should try a shooting from the hip shot only hold right between his legs. Then we no he can't produce anymore stupid shooters like himself:p

What really gets me about the shooting videos you see on youtube,etc. are the number of people being told to fire a weapon with no hearing/eye protection. Also not being properly instructed in stance,especially when it comes to women,no discipline in safe handling of the firearm,and improper mounting of firearm. Geez,just once I'd like to see someone in the video kick the living tar out of the cameraman and/or his bubba buddies getting a chuckle at someone elses expense. Videos like these,although I agree they can be pretty funny, play right into the hands,hearts,and minds of the people pushing for more gun control. And they don't do much for the person doing the shooting of ever becoming a responsible gunowner.:bash:

Probably each and everyone of those people are telling other people how dangerous fire arms are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just what the shooting commun ity needs more bad press.

Some of the idiots deserve what they get by what you see. 500 S&W to someone who holds a firearm like it is a 22!

My thought on it
Ken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews