Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

'nother Puget Sounder checking in ...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Old Dog, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Old Dog

Old Dog Kitsap County, WA Member

... and a THR refugee (bad kharma there, lately). I'm sure I know many of you already, in person and from other forums (same ol' user name).

1911 addict, retired military and veteran of the current conflict, currently employed in the criminal justice system ... Big fan of football, big dogs, good cigars and dedicated consumer of outdoor gear, firearms and malt beverages.

But, enough about me. Here's hoping that the NW firearms community continues to grow and, especially in view of the current political climate, come together in effective pro-RKBA activism as well as more shooting sports events and get-togethers ...

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! From your interests it sounds like you're going to get along very well with the rest of us :D

Thanks for the good wishes and your military service.

3. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Kitsap County is a great area! Spent the majority of my childhood there. Is it navy then? What was your "job?"

Welcome, sounds like you're going to fit in just fine.

4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome! I'm located just north of Seattle.

5. Hotwheelz

Hotwheelz Pierce County Member

Good to hear those pesky Oregun guys seem to be trying to out number us :thumbup: