JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mike Dillon of Dillon reloading owns a helicopter with a mini gun and at least one Russian MIG fighter jet yet you never hear of him shooting up the freeway.

In the days of old most cannons where owned by private parties not cities and states and I know several folks who own them now yet they do not go out and shoot up the neighborhood.

I have a buddy who is a class 3 dealer and has a number of machine guns and he does not seem to go out and shoot up the place.

Is this because he is licensed or the fact he is just honest and can be trusted.

I do not trust my government not just because of the 2 amendment but because of the patriot act, drones and NDAA act and everything else in the name of safety that infringes on my life and liberty. Are we really safer or do we just want to think we are safer because the government now infringes on my liberty.

Then let us look at the spending and the liberties that the government has taken with our money. We somehow can’t pay our bills yet we promise Egypt 190 million, for what bribe money to like us.

Today in my opinion it is a trust issue all of us do not trust each other. I do not want you to have guns because I do not trust you with them because you might someday use them on me. The same reason the government wants to take them from us. They do not trust us.

In my opinion it is people control and nothing more. It is much easier to kill free thinking if I have power over you and you have no means to fight back. Right now a mass armed citizenry can stop a government but an unarmed citizenry can get smashed before it starts. Just look at what is going on around the world right now.

I do not want to see a civil war but I am tired of giving up rights when I have done nothing wrong.

Have you noticed on the gun issue it went from keeping guns out of the bad guy’s hands and save the children to Biden and others saying you do not need these types of weapons? The real agenda is now on the table.

I have more than once swore an oath to the constitution and I was and am willing to die to protect it.

You can think of me as you wish, You can call me what you want that is your First Amendment right that is currently protected by your Second amendment right.

"Shall not be infringed." un-interpreted:

Firearms, Automatic Weapons, warheads, Robotic Motion-Sensing Turrets, Remote Detonation Devices, Biological and Chemical Dispersion Units, Fission Bombs, and Hellfire Rockets are freely available on the open market to any citizen including Felons, rapists, openly dissenting persons threatening violence against their neighbors.
Assassination attempts, attacks on U.S. military personnel, and the bombing of government buildings and installations are legally protected under the 2nd Amendment's "tyrannical government" clause. Also, the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause exchange nuptials after gay marriage is legalized.

:rolleyes:
Have you seen the LIARS and CRIMINALS in our government??? and you trust THEM with these weapons why? Our government doesn't care about kids or they would not say that there are "acceptable civilian losses" when they are in another country hunting the bad guys. Our kids matter and theirs dont? Our leaders are HUMAN and if you cant trust your neighbor with any of these weapons you sure as heck cant trust your government with them. Go ahead and try your over the top distraction techniques Bob, everyone knows its only because you cant respond in an intelligent manner to the deeper seated root issues.

Bob D
"Shall not be infringed." un-interpreted:

Firearms, Automatic Weapons, warheads, Robotic Motion-Sensing Turrets, Remote Detonation Devices, Biological and Chemical Dispersion Units, Fission Bombs, and Hellfire Rockets are freely available on the open market to any citizen including Felons, rapists, openly dissenting persons threatening violence against their neighbors.
Assassination attempts, attacks on U.S. military personnel, and the bombing of government buildings and installations are legally protected under the 2nd Amendment's "tyrannical government" clause. Also, the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause exchange nuptials after gay marriage is legalized.

Wow most of the stuff can be gotten and is used in many countries all ready yet it had been deemed illegal yet the law did not stop it from happening. O-yea there where used by the government on their people not the people against the government.

So thanks for bring it up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads