JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey there, I've got a what I'd consider a pretty gnarly and unique 10/22 here. Definitely not your normal Ruger 10/22 as there's not much Ruger on this rifle at all. This here is essentially a Tactical Solutions X-Ring 10/22 I'm looking to sell or trade. Brand new retail parts pieced together, this 10/22 would be over $1400. This thing is a tack driver with good ammo(I tend to feed it CCI minimag) and is a blast to mag dump! It's one hell of host for a can as well. If you're interested in this accurate light weight 10/22 build of a lifetime, if can be yours $975 transferred at FFL of my choosing. Can ship to a FFL on buyers expense. TacSol is one hell of a company out of Boise Idaho, some of the best customer service I've experienced in the firearms industry was through them, with so many parts on here being TacSol, there's pretty much a lifetime warranty on this rifle

Optic not included

Imgur

•Tactical Solutions XRing 10/22 railed receiver(best looking lines on 10/22 receiver that's not too flashy IMO)-$510 retail
•TacSol complete bolt with rubber buffer and refreshened firing pin+extractor(superbly machined one piece and easy to clean)-$510 retail with receiver
•TacSol 16" threaded fluted barrel(one of the lightest barrels on the market)-$305 retail
•TacSol 360° 10/22 compensator
•Kidd 2 stage trigger(best 10/22 trigger I've had the pleasure of shooting, breaks so crisp, wish I could use this in my AR)-$290 retail
•Houge overmold rubber 10/22 stock(nice LOP with good cheekweld and comfort)-$100 retail
•TOC super sling(standard 2 point sling, decent color with rifle)-$22 retail
•Plano Protector 1502 hard case(nice sized case to fit rifle, optics, bipod, mags, and even have room for a few boxes of .22)-$45 retail
•(1) BX10 magazine(will come loaded with CCI stingers if local)-$30 retail
•(4) BX25 magazines(will come loaded with CCI minimag or SV depending on availability)-$100 retail

Feel free to shoot me offers or questions via PM

20181025_004537.jpg 20181025_004455.jpg

Last Edited:
Nifty! Looks like a lot of fun! Just a heads up; the mods may ask you to post a price. Something about auction something. Glws!
Do have a priced posted. It's in the beginning of the ad

"If you're interested in this accurate light weight 10/22 build of a lifetime, if can be yours $975 transferred at FFL of my choosing. Can ship to a FFL on buyers expense."

Thanks for the info. Yeah, they are adjustable, but I've tried, and ended up just sending them to Tony so they are done right. Best trigger I've ever had the pleasure to squeeze! Can't believe this hasn't sold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top