JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i just picked this up today from a guy who has had it since the early 70's...
Smith and Wesson 28-2 in great condition!
I immediately took it to the range to test it out and I'm amazed at how it shoots- the da pull is pretty heavy but smooth like butter- sa is so light and crisp that it caught me off guard every time! I paid $350 (plus the stupid transfer fee) and am a very very happy boy right now!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yeah, no reason to apologize here for a new gun purchase. Especially a great gun at a great price!!:)

i just picked this up today from a guy who has had it since the early 70's...
Smith and Wesson 28-2 in great condition!
I immediately took it to the range to test it out and I'm amazed at how it shoots- the da pull is pretty heavy but smooth like butter- sa is so light and crisp that it caught me off guard every time! I paid $350 (plus the stupid transfer fee) and am a very very happy boy right now!!
View attachment 330313
View attachment 330314
Hey... If you ever need a babysitter for it you know who to talk to... Congrats man! Great price and from the time I shot it I know you won't regret it. Happy shooting!

One of these was my first duty weapon. I couldn't qualify with it as it was too big for me as I have small hands so I had to switch to a model 19. Was good to go from then on and only changed it until I went to a Colt Python, then finally when we switched to Semi-Autos.

Those are nice guns my uncle had the S&W MODEL 29 44 MAG you know the dirty Harry gun unfortunately when he passed away it came up missing in the after math of his illness and having to be hospitalized for a while

Those are nice guns my uncle had the S&W MODEL 29 44 MAG you know the dirty Harry gun unfortunately when he passed away it came up missing in the after math of his illness and having to be hospitalized for a while
You know that for part of the movie he was carrying a 357 ,right?;)

Maybe but the show I saw there were three guns used in the filming and Clint Eastwood was given one of them after they where done and he still has it model 29 44 Mag

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top