JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kinda sounds like a drunk service member and his superiors deciding to handle it but reading between the lines it sounds like something else going on.

If anyone has gone through SERE and can talk about it...

<broken link removed>

SERE gone wrong? Don't they usually do that training far away from society?
I've known a few people that went through it. Didn't sound fun, but never heard of them getting you drunk.
If it was, sounds like he was past the breaking point and somehow got away from the control area.

Article 31 refers to the basic rights associated to a person apprehended by military law enforcement, basically it means that you do not have to answer questions that may incriminate you I believe. It's kind of like the Miranda rights but for service members.

The arrow is a signal for direction of travel when moving to an alternate location or direction.

Even SERE school has liberty at the end. Its likely it was a drunk student recently graduated or an instructor that got a little out of control. they DO usually practice SERE skills in the field, or at least when I was in we did. In Florida. In the swamp. but if you think about it, where are troops currently most likely to be taken? Cities. The days of bamboo huts in the jungle are behind us. The new wars are fought in towns and cities and it is likely that troops are being trained to E&E from places like that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top