JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cabela's in Tualatin appears to have the following powders in stock.

HP-38
IMR4166
IMR4451
Hybrid100
700x
IMR4277

Prices are high but if you use raise.com discount gift cards it will save you about 14% off. If you are a Cabela's club card (visa cc) holder they have 10% off online orders today with code 20CLUB1012. Combine that offer with discount gift cards and that will save you about 24%. To combine offer you will need to put a dollar of the purchase amount on your club visa card and then you can pay the rest with gift cards.

It looks like you can order powder products online to pick up in store now (no hazmat).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cabela's in Tualatin appears to have the following powders in stock.

HP-38
IMR4166
IMR4451
Hybrid100
700x
IMR4277

Prices are high but if you use raise.com discount gift cards it will save you about 14% off. If you are a Cabela's club card (visa cc) holder they have 10% off online orders today with code 20CLUB1012. Combine that offer with discount gift cards and that will save you about 24%. To combine offer you will need to put a dollar of the purchase amount on your club visa card and then you can pay the rest with gift cards.

It looks like you can order powder products online to pick up in store now (no hazmat).
They have a bunch of xtreme plated bullets too.

I spent $108.05 on $125 worth of gift cards from Raise.com and with the 10% off code from Cabela's, I ordered 500 extreme 125 .357 bullets and 1000 147gr .356 bullets. I had to put about $5 on my Cabela's visa card which I will pay off promptly:)

That works out to about 8.6 cents per bullet.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top