Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Not So Extreme Smuggling

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Flopsweat, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

I saw a funny one on the new Discovery Channel show Extreme Smuggling today. They were showing a "real" drug smuggler who they claimed had agreed to let them tape him while he did a run. He was talking about how dangerous it is and pulled a semi-auto from his waistband. If someone gives him trouble, well by golly he'll take care of it. When he racked the slide you could see the follower. The magazine and gun were both empty. So much for my suspension of disbelief.

2. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Saw the same thing and laughed. Then laughed harder when the slide locked back. Maybe he's the Barney Fife of the drug trade and had the bullets in his pocket.

3. RLW

RLW Medford, OR Member

Essentially everything on TV is complete BS. And to honest the majority of the stuff is flat out insulting as you would literally have to be borderline mentally retarded to either believe or be entertained by it. I don't have cable, but I do catch a little bit here and there as there are basically TV's everywhere.

The most entertaining thing on TV are the drug commercials. 15 seconds of getting the point across and then 45 seconds of pure comedy as you listen to the side effects which are often worse than what you would be taking the med for in the first place.

4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Reality TV, Gawd!!! It's super cheap to film and people who's critical thinking skills just about enable them to decide between toilet paper and cigarettes eat it up! Prepare for more! Makes you want to purchase the jock itch powder that will cause lesions on your liver followed by death!

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Amish Mafia... Alright der, you best not be a wackin' dem cows, see... Or Orly here will be a gettin' angry and have to lay his here hands an ya.

Fpppttt.... My arse.