JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
xle3jn.jpg
You know they're quality meds, when pressing your pecker against the glass seems like a good idea.

every fkt up thing bothers me, morons, "upgraded", shottie, "how do I....?","can you go lower?", "I can get it for...",

Edited for language - Joe Link

Last edited by a moderator:
What REALLY get's me is the overprices item that get's bumped 12 times... I mean really, after 7 days without so much as a nibble to a smart person would tell them that they are a little expensive but nooooooo, let's keep on bumping it! !%^@%$#%*&O
Asking top dollar IS American. Asking New money (or more) for a USED item is Commiefornian!

That's not always the case. I had two AK mags for sale for almost 2 months before they were bought and i listed them for only 5$ each.

Most of my guns I advertise here sell in a day if not 15 minutes because I price them to sell at a used gun price. They may be LNIB, and most of mine really are, but they're still used. Bumping an ad five times over five weeks hoping to get an extra $25 bucks is insane. The other thing I've seen lately is an increase in the "Brand new! Only fired at the factory!" ads. I'm sorry, but I have a really hard time with believing that. It isn't really something you can prove and with most guns, if you're honest, you've lost the warranty protection regardless how "new" it is. What I find bad about this, beyond the ethics of it, is that a lot of first time gun buyers use this forum and wouldn't know a new gun from a used one, not to mention being unversed in what a good price is when dealing with someone here. It behooves all of us to be as honest as possible because it hurts all of us as a group when a sale or trade goes bad, especially with a first time buyer.

I am beginning to believe there needs to a new system for ads not only here but on places like Craigslist also. Maybe free for a week and then you start paying. On Craigslist I flag every thing that gets renewed week after week. I hate wading through all the garbage to find what I am looking for. I bought car on Craigslist over six months ago and believe or not some of the ads I saw 6-8 months ago are still going. In the old days when you had to pay for an ad you could lose money pretty fast if you did this. Years ago I had a sideline selling used computers. I would put up the ad in the morning and like SynapticSilence posted they would "sell in a day if not 15 minutes because I price them to sell".

14 Glocks for sale on page one of the classifieds alone, looks like some sort of mass exodus of Glock ownership going on. Deep down I want to believe everyone has finally realized what garbage Glocks are, but having been on this forum for years I'm painfully aware how obtuse most of you are.

Sold my last two (which were my first two) Glocks last week. Finally thought I'd give them a try but was just underwhelmed. The 19 was a decent pistol and the 21 was ok, but the M&Ps and XDMs I've had were much more ergonomic and accurate for me. Nothing inherently wrong with the Glocks, just nothing overwhelmingly right, either.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top