JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

I have looking into doing some reloading. I mostly shoot 9mm, but also go through a fair amount of 38, 357, and 380ACP. I saw one press that came with everything for 38/357, I am assuming that it is just a slight adjustment to switch between the two. Changing the depth of the dies.

Is this possible to do the same with 9mm/380ACP? I read somewhere that 380 and 9mm are the same diameter, but 380 is just shorter. Is it possible to reload 380 with a slight adjustment on a setup for 9mm?

You can do this for the other dies... for 1050 setups, I made a set of bushings that adjust the height each part got held at. But this only works for calibers that are close to one another. So .44Colt/Russian/Special/Magnum were all loaded on the same head. For .380/9mm you have to swap a fair number of the dies but they're close. If you are short on heads you could set the powder die for 9mm and then have a bushing that would make it work for .380 without adjusting it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top