JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Clinton: "[T]he proliferation of semi-automatic weapons among the general populace presents a grave danger to the stability and continuity of governance in our nation."

http://nytimes.com.co/hillary-gun-control-1-priority-of-a-clinton-administration/

What? Wait... She contemplates a scenario where the people try to overthrow her regime, and wants to make sure they can't? Really? Wow!!! We have someone who wants to be president who wants to make sure the people are powerless to oppose whatever federal bureaucrats want to do. Has she never read our Constitution? Our Declaration of Independence? Somebody please notify her she's not running for Dictator.

I realize this is simply concept that most of us apply in many areas of our life and work whether consciously or unconsciously, but I thought I'd post it as a bit of a refresher to keep in mind when we read about these goons and their 'common sense' gun 'control' mantra. It goes as follows:

In John Maxwell's book, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, the author quotes James Harrington who is a former engineer, IBM executive, and performance improvement pioneer.

Mr. Harrington says; "Measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually improvement. If you cannot measure something, you cannot understand it. If you cannot understand it, you cannot control it. If you cannot control it, you cannot improve it."

When the g00ns push issues like UBC, then we can understand the end game knowing that in a perfect world, UBC will lead to measurement; measurement to understanding, and understanding to control...and in their world, improvement of society for their benefit.

The game is pretty simple. :)

Sorry guys. I missed the .co in the URL.

The fact that it's at all believable in the first place says a lot.

Just ask yourself if you would want to be on a roof in Libya waiting for Hillary to send help. Want to make sure if you ever do any business under her administration that your name is on the donor list to the foundation, especially if you are working in a dangerous area..o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top