JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got back from Moscow. On a recreational visit to a gun shop just off red square I saw a guy in a business suit wandering around with a rifle in a soft case. We were 1 block from Putin's helicopter pad in the Kremlin. Tons of cops, no-one cared. They may have been "tourist police", but cops none the less.

Sometimes, the business suit is a powerful tool.

:cool:

RusskieBoy.jpg

Go watch some of those "only in russia" vids on you tube
One a guy gets out of a car,in front of the one who posted the vid and starts shooting at another car.
The guys in the car with the camera are laughing not panicing

Go watch some of those "only in russia" vids on you tube
One a guy gets out of a car,in front of the one who posted the vid and starts shooting at another car.
The guys in the car with the camera are laughing not panicing

I think that's a police one, the 'laughing car' is also police.

My understanding is there are a lot of real looking air guns around Russia, either pellet or tear gas. Some people illegally put a ball in the tear gas gun, making it almost as good as a .25 auto for 1 shot.
The store I was in had several real pistols (including a clean Nagant, go figure) but there were also uniformed cops/military shopping, so that doesn't speak to civilian law.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top