Not quite open carry, Moscow

Reactions
I just got back from Moscow. On a recreational visit to a gun shop just off red square I saw a guy in a business suit wandering around with a rifle in a soft case. We were 1 block from Putin's helicopter pad in the Kremlin. Tons of cops, no-one cared. They may have been "tourist police", but cops none the less.

Sometimes, the business suit is a powerful tool.

Reactions
Go watch some of those "only in russia" vids on you tube
One a guy gets out of a car,in front of the one who posted the vid and starts shooting at another car.
The guys in the car with the camera are laughing not panicing

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
Go watch some of those "only in russia" vids on you tube
One a guy gets out of a car,in front of the one who posted the vid and starts shooting at another car.
The guys in the car with the camera are laughing not panicing
I think that's a police one, the 'laughing car' is also police.

OP
S
Reactions
My understanding is there are a lot of real looking air guns around Russia, either pellet or tear gas. Some people illegally put a ball in the tear gas gun, making it almost as good as a .25 auto for 1 shot.
The store I was in had several real pistols (including a clean Nagant, go figure) but there were also uniformed cops/military shopping, so that doesn't speak to civilian law.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom