JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well this is not good on so many levels.

But being the optimistic kind maybe they should all just line up like the revolutionary war and just start shooting and let it be the end all be all. The police can come in clean up the mess and everyone else can just live in peace. :oops:

I didn't know packin' a choppa was new to the gangsta life

"bubblegum got hot in Chopper City tonight!"

All agenda driven to show the Evil Black Rifles are killing by the hundreds. Instead of going after the crooks, they continue to go after the gun. And then we have to ask how many of these were purchased legally and if they are NFA. Where did they come from? Part of the arms that were sent to Mexico under Fast And Furious?:mad::mad::mad:

All agenda driven to show the Evil Black Rifles are killing by the hundreds. Instead of going after the crooks, they continue to go after the gun. And then we have to ask how many of these were purchased legally and if they are NFA. Where did they come from? Part of the arms that were sent to Mexico under Fast And Furious?:mad::mad::mad:

Which is why its not good on so many levels. They just keep coming at us. :mad:

Maybe "Rom" can give us some insight on that question?

This is really nothing new. Hoodlums have been using long arms with varying popularity for many decades. The saving grace in recent years is that most of these punks received their training from movies...

The growing concern as I see it is two fold.

One - increasing levels of military training in the ranks of criminal oriented gangs; MS13 is the prime example.

Two - the "anarchist" protest cadre will acquire real fighting hardware; they have already shown discipline and the willingness to use violence.

I feel like a little dirty conspiracy theorist saying this, but I wouldn't be surprised if the dems were handing these thugs the rifles.

It would not be the first time they get together with criminals to expand a narrative. They liked to cheat.

Police say this is the only area of the city where rifles styled after AR-15s and AK-47s are regularly used, a menacing new development in the gang fights.

"But ... but, Chicago has draconian gun control laws in place and specifically ban evil, scary, assault rifles like the AR and AK by name. (gasp!) You mean criminals don't obey gun laws?"

What a shocker, huh? :rolleyes:

My thoughts have come around to:
It's the MSM. The rate of use of long guns in crimes has probably not changed, but there is a press to ban the MSR, on the heels of the 4th Circuit's ruling.

I feel like a little dirty conspiracy theorist saying this, but I wouldn't be surprised if the dems were handing these thugs the rifles.

It would not be the first time they get together with criminals to expand a narrative. They liked to cheat.

I believe it was estimated 2500 MSR's were lost to Mexican gangs during Operation fast and furious. Your theory is correct, these gangs are linked in many ways.

It's a good thing that most of the gangsters are stoopid about guns and ammo or there would be even more getting killed.
Hopefully the city has all those cops wearing plates.

I really shouldn't be surprised. They used handguns because they weren't as noticeable, but with how much control the gangs have now they don't need to be as concerned about that.

Unfortunately they have started to praise the AK pistols. Luckily gangs have always purchased cheap firearms.. However as the prices came down with AK and AR pistols many have started to buy them.

Countless videos on youtube and various other social media outlets show these young thugs toting such firearms these days. :mad:

Article said:
"It wasn't like a normal (shooting). … It was like something more terrible,"

So.. the first problem is that a shooting sound is normal.... Let's start with that.

So let me get this straight... Some elected officials think that I a law abiding citizen should not able to have certain firearms or magazines .... But now some criminals are using the very same guns and magazines that some folks want to ban?

So somehow I will be safe if I can't have a AR15 type / AK type etc ... rifle or a arbitrary round count number magazine ... But criminals are now using those very types of guns and magazines?
Right! :rolleyes:
Andy

I wouldn't be surprised if the same undercover Democratic people responsible for some of the things that took place in the paid protestors and riots taking place lately starts milling 80 percents and giving them to thugs to push yet another agenda.

What was that political statement...

Create the problem.

Offer the solution.

Look awesome!

So let me get this straight... Some elected officials think that I a law abiding citizen should not able to have certain firearms or magazines .... But now some criminals are using the very same guns and magazines that some folks want to ban?

So somehow I will be safe if I can't have a AR15 type / AK type etc ... rifle or a arbitrary round count number magazine ... But criminals are now using those very types of guns and magazines?
Riggggght! :rolleyes:
Andy
They think that by not allowing you to buy them, these thugs won't be able to get them.

In other words, your the problem. Not the criminals.

Kind of reminds me of raising taxes to get better services.

Why do we have government again?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR