JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I threw up a little in my mouth.

No self respecting country man/singer would stand by a woman that was part of an administration and title that let Americans die. Plus, country music these days sucks.

Her dereliction of duty is high treason yet no one cares.
bubblegum that bubblegum.

Cant wait until this country collapses because of morons like this. Then we'll see whats what.

I thought real cowboys owned guns? Hillary is against certain guns I believe and wants very strict laws on who can have guns.
As for the cheesy music vid. She's just trying to play to the Southerners again. It just comes across as stupid.

Last Edited:
The only things I can think of is that this nutjob probably just met a hot girl that likes Hillary....and the desperate sad sack thinks this song will help him get into her pants so he can find out what sex with a girl is like....for a change of pace :eek:.

Or...he could just be a garden variety moron.:s0125:

Last Edited:
Since the republican have about zero chance of running a candidate I do not find morally and socially repugnant, is there any point in hoping that a dark horse centralist democrat with a good pro-gun record will come out of nowhere and steal the nomination from Clinton? Just so I won't have to vote 3rd party again. Is that too much to ask?

I refuse to listen to left leaning progressive propaganda.

And you think that the DNC rammed BHO down the throats of America because they knew there was nothing better than to shake it up with Bathouse Barry? Geeezeeee

Hitlery Interned with & for Saul Alinski as did that scandal of a "dependends what the definition of IT is" man...

So who else is Alinski oriented??? Well Alinskites are all over the place: he developed the term "Community Organizer"

Can anyone think of a infamous Community Organizer????

ACORN is built on Alinski protocol.... Who was it that did the Lawyering for ACORN, once again??? The answer is our Not So great prezEdent.

Who started his Political Career, in the Home of William, the Bomber, Ayers co-founder of the WeatherMen.

If you think I repeated myself in this post, nope. I just Wrote about the Song. Which is Alinski Tactics glorified...

Know the Alinski Attitude, shoot it down intelectually, before it gets half a chance, It Is A Cancer, to America. Period.

philip, OathKeeper to defend the Constitution since 1958, schooled in the Pre NEA Agenda run Education System... And helped to learn the truth about the Evils existing in America:

Do not forget Bengazi
Do not forget never waste an opportunity to to use a tradegedy, etc.
Do not forget how Opaque our ~most transparent~ prezEdent is...
Do not give in to "we need" a perfect canidate to fight the Alinski Canidate of choice.
:s0101:

Since the republican have about zero chance of running a candidate I do not find morally and socially repugnant, is there any point in hoping that a dark horse centralist democrat with a good pro-gun record will come out of nowhere and steal the nomination from Clinton? Just so I won't have to vote 3rd party again. Is that too much to ask?
There you go again, talking about mythical things like a "centralist democrat with a good pro-gun record."
They left the party about 1994, and haven't returned.

Stop considering politicians based on candidacy. I couldn't care less if they're a good candidate. BO was a great candidate, and he runs the country like he's still running for office. When he isn't getting what he wants, he hits the trail and starts stumping for his party and agenda.
When he should stay home and get to work. His presidency has been the most one-way example of how not to run the country that I have ever seen, neglecting the principles and processes of the office and the system, in favor of the kind of mob rule that he likes to incite.
This is not a democracy, subject to the whims of the majority-of-the-moment.

Vote for people that do and have done the right things while they held their job or their office, and stop worrying about the campaign trail.
We don't need another candidate.
We need a freakin' leader and a president.

Last Edited:
"Vote for people that do and have done the right things while they held their job or their office, and stop worrying about the campaign trail.
We don't need another candidate.
We need a freakin' leader and a president."

Excellent!

Only thing I'd add...
Their past DOES matter... who they hung out with, supported, and were instructed by, are ALL part of who they are and how they see the world.

I don't think such a critter exists any longer Playboy. Unfortunately, voting 3rd party only helps anti-gunners to get more of a foothold. I personally find ALL politicians to be morally and socially repugnant, regardless of party, so I vote the issues that are important, not the letter after the name. If you're really serious about protecting your 2A rights, which you seem very much for, then maybe it's time to forget the letter and support some folks that will actually protect that right. I guess you wouldn't be in this position if some of those with a "D" after their names actually were for our rights, not removing them.

Personally, I'll take the morally and socially repugnant politician that doesn't seek to take my rights away - because that is MORE repugnant and offensive.

If you're honest PP, you have to admit that the whittling away of our gun rights here in the NW has all been in the hands of liberal politicians. It certainly wasn't the conservatives, there are far too few to have an impact.

My name is etrain16, and I approve this message.

I don't think such a critter exists any longer Playboy. Unfortunately, voting 3rd party only helps anti-gunners to get more of a foothold. I personally find ALL politicians to be morally and socially repugnant, regardless of party, so I vote the issues that are important, not the letter after the name. If you're really serious about protecting your 2A rights, which you seem very much for, then maybe it's time to forget the letter and support some folks that will actually protect that right. I guess you wouldn't be in this position if some of those with a "D" after their names actually were for our rights, not removing them.

Personally, I'll take the morally and socially repugnant politician that doesn't seek to take my rights away - because that is MORE repugnant and offensive.

If you're honest PP, you have to admit that the whittling away of our gun rights here in the NW has all been in the hands of liberal politicians. It certainly wasn't the conservatives, there are far too few to have an impact.

My name is etrain16, and I approve this message.
Problem is, I am just as concerned with issues like separation of church and state, freedom of speech, rights of workers, equality issues, etc as I am my 2nd amendment rights. The republicans get black marks on ALL of those issues.

Problem is, I am just as concerned with issues like separation of church and state, freedom of speech, rights of workers, equality issues, etc as I am my 2nd amendment rights. The republicans get black marks on ALL of those issues.

And while I agree with you on most of those, what good does it do you to protect the other rights and lose your 2nd amendment rights? The one right you have that allows you to have some recourse when those folks at the state capitol or Washington DC realize they can now take away all those other rights you're concerned about? I'm afraid the 2A rights, in the current climate, should be taking a front seat, and the fact of the matter is that the folks with "D's" after their names are attacking, not defending, those rights. I'm neither a "D" or an "R", just an American who wishes to keep his most important rights, rather than lose them. As long as we maintain the 2nd, we have a hope of defending the others, even if we never have to pick up those arms - just knowing they're out there can be quite enough.

If you mean Gay marriage ... a gay man has always had the right to marry a gay woman and be equally as miserable as any straight married couple.;)

-Rights of workers, doesn't include the right to be forced to join a business that extracts payments from them and donates it on their behalf to causes they probably don't support and denies them employment if they refuse to be forced to associate with one of those rackets. Neither does it include affirmative action hiring practices that pass over hundreds of very qualified applicants to hire the single applicant that fits the agenda. How about flooding the un and low-skilled labor market with millions of soon to be legal low wage workers forcing the most vulnerable American workers into public assistance ? Is it a good idea to set a minimum wage at a point where most workers are earning it and are then at the control of politicians for their next raise?
-Separation of church/state isn't a right guaranteed by the constitution (ain't there). What is there, states that the feds aren't supposed to pass ANY laws that interfere with free exercise of or establishes a National Religion...like the Anglican Church or Climate Change Alarmism.

If you want to talk about support of Constitutionally guaranteed rights (like the second amendment)...
-Freedom of speech is hardly a hallmark of Democrats ... some of the most egregious attacks on speech occur on University campuses and they are pretty much entirely under the control of Democrat thinkers as is most media...and they regularly bury speeches and news stories that are from sources they disagree with (how was the Olympia Rally Against I594 covered?) Free speech, also includes those who want to speak about not being in favor of some things: un-regulated abortion opposition are regularly abused by all forms of media, politicians, refused the right to speak on campuses, and many public forums because they are often religion based. Go ahead just try organizing a rally to support equal treatment for college admissions, or job training programs...you get called a racist and worse. How do affirmative action hiring practices that pass over hundreds of very qualified applicants to hire the single applicant that fits the agenda of fair treatment?

Truth be told neither party has a lock on following the constitution...
The Democrats because they generally don't like anything that places an individual or a deity above THE Government and the Republicans because they're afraid of being vilified in the Media if they try making a stand on it.
The third culprit is the voter because they'd rather follow the Kardashians and analyze their favorite's chances on Bachelorette.

My personal test is to not vote for whoever complains about "gridlock"... That's what the general idea was, to keep politicians from quickly doing stupid things.

And, may God save our Nation from the tyranny of the "omnibus bill" and the "comprehensive" fix, and worst of all..Politicians that get along with each other.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews