JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, I don't want to hear anything about the S&W M&P, feels like I'm holding some sort of border trim, and I don't want to have to "get used to it"...
You hit the nail on the head with this description of the Shield! My son in law handed me one when I was bubbleguming about the loooooooooong trigger pull on my Kahr. I couldn't believe how long and skinny the grip felt. It was weird.

After I shot it, it never felt that way again. Weird. Really.
Super accurate gun, too. I still wonder why the hell I sold it...

Zombie threads.
E2BFD390-882B-4D8E-9195-3BE10908087C.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have an IWB Blackarch, it works okay but the clip is worn out; there are a couple makers, but OWB are a lot more dificult to find and good luck getting a 3 point or even 2point retention...
I just got a JW Custom Kydex OWB 2 holster that works with the CZ PCR, 75 Compact, or P-01. I have all three so plan on giving it a try.

I just got a JW Custom Kydex OWB 2 holster that works with the CZ PCR, 75 Compact, or P-01. I have all three so plan on giving it a try.

Let me know how you like it!

Just an FYI, the BlackArch Holster clip took 3 years of EDC to wear out and they sell upgraded ones anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top