JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I went to the range today and the guy next to me was shooting a Taurus 709 Slim. I was shooting my Glock 33 and Kahr PM40. During the day we started talking about each other's guns. I told him that Taurus looked really interesting. He said he had almost bought a Kahr like mine but the Taurus was so cheap he figured he would try it. Long story short, as we were shooting I heard him start cussing. His trigger had completely busted. It would just flop back and forth. Not a good thing from a new gun.

PS: He said he was just about at the 250 round mark when it happened.

Thanks Penguin, I'm glad to see some "negative" (read as informative) comments about firearms on here. Too often we get the "omg I just bought a jennings and a hi-point, they're the best ever they work perfectly and when I become a member of the SAS I'll carry both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It's just nice to see the converse sometimes :)

Haha weebs. Nice.

I actually agree. Sure any gun manufacturer could have a lemon from time-to-time but more often then not when I read forums it seems EVERY gun is amazing.
I'm glad I didn't go with the 709 as my CC, but it does look so promising, and I remember it felt really good in my hand.

The first pistol I ever bought was a Taurus PT-945 in stainless. It was good looking and reliable. But the fit was very loose. It is definitely the most inaccurate handgun I have shot.

ANYONE can produce a lemon. My first Dan Wesson CBOB didn't even make it thru a full magazine without a catastrophic fatal error, but to their credit, DW made it good on their warranty and them some. The CBOB they replaced it with has been flawless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top