JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to Detroit today with some friends boating. Not a bad day casting worms with a slip bobber from the bank.
16 and 11 inch
Buddy caught a 14 inch
All 3 rainbow. 20230603_194639.jpg

Yep fishing Saturday and boating. Sunday went salmon fishing on the Santiam but no luck. Saw 1 caught. But got to spend some quality time with our son and my youngest brother. Going to finish off that homeless/meth head mess this coming weekend. Dump was closed Sunday and still need to empty my trailer.

I just moved back to Salem after being gone for 30 years, grew up in Salem and raised my kids in Salem. Detroit Lake was one of my reg spots, my boy's and I went several weekend a year. Time to check it out again, see the fire damage, it has been years… good to be home! First post, I'm Alan

I just moved back to Salem after being gone for 30 years, grew up in Salem and raised my kids in Salem. Detroit Lake was one of my reg spots, my boy's and I went several weekend a year. Time to check it out again, see the fire damage, it has been years… good to be home! First post, I'm Alan
Get in quick! Lake level is dropping quickly. We were there Sunday for some family fun but the boat ramps are getting low in the water. Welcome back!

If you haven't see Detroit since the fires? I've probably only seen Detroit a couple times before. We took a road trip last year and came back over on 22 and went through Detroit. If you always liked/loved the place, better have some tissues handy. The place is full of new houses though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top