JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm samantha chadwick, the oldest sister of Dean Chadwick. He just turned 18 years old and Im disgusted at the people that live in the United States of America. 1) As an addition to what my sister has already said on here, I'd like to add that YES better safety prercautions could have been taken OBVIOUSLY! 2) It's sad that I'm still greiving, as well as missing MY brother and people want to talk trash. 3) Let me tell all of you something NONE OF YOU WERE THERE WHEN THIS TRAGEDY HAPPENED SO THERE FOR NONE OF YOU CAN OR HAVE THE RIGHT TO SIT AND JUDGE OR POINT FINGERS! 4) Hasn't my family endured enough already without every ones nosy noses in this matter? 5) Dean was an A & B honor roll student had alot of good amazing friends that were and still are there for him. He was a poerty writer as well as a member of the chorus in high school. He was a good kid played video games, ejoyed playing with his neice's. Dean enjoyed life he never did drugs, or acohol. So please grow up and stop putting your nose's in other peoples lives it's childish.
THANKS

No, she's the sister of a boy who was killed in a shooting accident. There is a thread where a number of people, including me, were critical of the process of events leading up to the shooting.

Thanks for clearing that up ^, it just seemed out of place at first.

I'm also sorry for your loss, but you have to realize, this is the Internet. No one really cares, they just say their opinion, and move on. I wouldn't take it to heart.

Thanks for clearing that up ^, it just seemed out of place at first.

I'm also sorry for your loss, but you have to realize, this is the Internet. No one really cares, they just say their opinion, and move on. I wouldn't take it to heart.
Exactly. There's a lot of people who don't have much tact or decorum when using the Internet. I'm sorry for your loss also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top