JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It pains me but I'm selling off a few of my Nossar rigs to fund another project but don't worry I saved the best for me !!

1-Nossar Co-Pilot Crossdraw, brown, 1.5 loop, the best drivng rig made, if you need a good car rig then this is for you, fits all size 1911s, for right handed shooter,
$185 shipped
2-IWBII for Govt 1911, right handed, dark brown with shark trim, 1.5 loop, $300 shipped
3-Nossar Sport for Commander, Combo dark brown/black shell cordovan, this one is like Lou's CQC/S with 1.5 snaps vs the usual belt loop,SOLD 4-last but not least a Nossar RNG in black for the G26/27, 1.5 loops, $150 shipped

All the above are in new or like new condition and will be shipped priority mail. All are Horsehide except #3 which is shell cordovan. All right handed with 1.5 loops. Contact Mike at [email protected]. NO PMs please. I don't spend much time on the forums anymore so if you send a PM I probably won't see it. Pics available of course.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top