Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NOSSAR GUNLEATHER FOR 1911s and G26/27

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by torrejon224, Feb 8, 2011.

1. torrejon224

torrejon224 Springfield, OR Member

It pains me but I'm selling off a few of my Nossar rigs to fund another project but don't worry I saved the best for me !!

1-Nossar Co-Pilot Crossdraw, brown, 1.5 loop, the best drivng rig made, if you need a good car rig then this is for you, fits all size 1911s, for right handed shooter,
    $185 shipped
    2-IWBII for Govt 1911, right handed, dark brown with shark trim, 1.5 loop, $300 shipped
    3-Nossar Sport for Commander, Combo dark brown/black shell cordovan, this one is like Lou's CQC/S with 1.5 snaps vs the usual belt loop,SOLD 4-last but not least a Nossar RNG in black for the G26/27, 1.5 loops, $150 shipped

All the above are in new or like new condition and will be shipped priority mail. All are Horsehide except #3 which is shell cordovan. All right handed with 1.5 loops. Contact Mike at torrejon224@msn.com. NO PMs please. I don't spend much time on the forums anymore so if you send a PM I probably won't see it. Pics available of course.