Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Nosler Custom 300 SAUM

ravensch51

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$200
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
I have 3 unopened boxes of Nosler Custom Ammunition 300 Remington Short Action Ultra Magnum 150 Grain Ballistic Tip Hunting Box of 20. 60 rounds total. My rifle liked another grain better, so these are for sale or trade. Going for $77 on sale per box at Midway, these are hand-loaded.

I will do $70 per box.
$200 cash takes em all.
Trades welcome...

Untitled.png

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online