JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my bullets in the other day and last night loaded 50 rounds of .308 with the blemished 150gr accubonds, CCI#200 primers, virgin SSA (Nosler) brass, and 40gr of Norma 201 with the book over all length. This has always been a half inch group out of my bergara with the off the shelf Ballistic tips so we'll see how this group. I would assume the velocity would be the same, just need them to all go through the same hole. Bear season opens for me in 9 days....

Just so I do t have to research the site Silverhand, do you mind repeating g which two brands gave those wide variances? I am going to guess one was Winchester based on my own less than impressive experience with their brass.

I took the time to find a few of the old rounds and think I have the correct information on the brass issue. I was loading with WW balloon brass that was worked up and loaded to the same charge exactly as what I remember to be Remington brass. The WW brass was shooting under 3/4''. At times 5/8'' @ 100 yds. The new Rem. brass let me down hard, it was shooting the same load [after being worked up] wider than five inches at 100 yards.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top