JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
All sold. Thanks, everyone.

These are factory sealed in 100 bullet packs. *Please note that these are blems.* Per Nosler: "Blems; Cosmetic Blemishes: Minor discoloration/oxidation of product or scratches on product. These blemishes will not affect performance."

I'd like to set a minimum of 2 packs per transaction. $25 per 100. 5 packs or more is $23 per 100.

FTF at the Home Depot off of I-205 and Johnson Creek Blvd.

IMG_2520.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bummer I wish I would have known u had those 69g when I bought the 2000 55g Saturday.
Sorry, Mike. Maybe I'll still have some the next time you're in town. I can also ship and split the cost if you're interested in more than a couple/ hundred.

Sorry, Mike. Maybe I'll still have some the next time you're in town. I can also ship and split the cost if you're interested in more than a couple/ hundred.
I probably would be in for just 2or3 for now haven't had any 69 before, but I'm trying to get a hold of John for some more 223 process brass he's just a couple of miles from u I still have your number I'll text u if I come up for brass.

I probably would be in for just 2or3 for now haven't had any 69 before, but I'm trying to get a hold of John for some more 223 process brass he's just a couple of miles from u I still have your number I'll text u if I come up for brass.
Excellent. Sounds good.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top