JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As of this morning, we have our first rough outline of the community rules. I'd love to hear your comments. You can find the link on the navigation bar up top labeled "Community Rules".

We reserve the right to revoke membership from this community or disable a member's posting ability for no reason whatsoever.
this sounds mean.
It sounds a little harsh, but I think this is an argument failsafe. Some people like to study the rules for the sole purpose of skirting the boundaries, and then argue like a 2nd grader when punitive action is taken. Something like this solves the argument before it starts.

Joey: I would recommend reading through the rules on GlockTalk. It's a huge board, it's been around for many years, and Eric (the Admin) has probably experienced just about every problem a forum can have. It's an excellent study in what kind of rules have become necessary during the growth of a forum and should give you some excellent ideas when establishing your own.

We reserve the right to revoke membership from this community or disable a member's posting ability for no reason whatsoever.
this sounds mean.

I assume that this will only be used in an extreme circumstance where there is no meeting of the minds, or implemented in an instance where a person refuses to abide by other said rules? I would hate to think that this would actually be imposed on a "law abiding" citizen...:D

It sounds a little harsh, but I think this is an argument failsafe. Some people like to study the rules for the sole purpose of skirting the boundaries, and then argue like a 2nd grader when punitive action is taken. Something like this solves the argument before it starts.

Joey: I would recommend reading through the rules on GlockTalk. It's a huge board, it's been around for many years, and Eric (the Admin) has probably experienced just about every problem a forum can have. It's an excellent study in what kind of rules have become necessary during the growth of a forum and should give you some excellent ideas when establishing your own.

That's exactly it, a blanket statement to give us the final say should the circumstances call for it.

I appreciate the tips, and I'll be sure to have a chat with him to get some insight :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top