JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally got an extra $100 so I'm going to have these printed up. Normally the cards arrive 2 weeks after I submit the order, most of which is the time it takes to ship them. I've been playing with the design for a few hours and I've got to the point where what I pictured in my mind is now in an electronic format, so I'm pretty happy. I'm sure some of you graphic gurus can do better, but this is what I'm looking for right now. These will be printed on heavy stock with UV coating both front and back.

I'd love to hear your comments :winkkiss:

Once I receive them I'll be putting together packs of 100 cards to mail out to members who'd like to help distribute them. Any help is appreciated :D

front.jpg

back.jpg

Not at all. I know a few of you have sent me your address and requested cards, I've just been too busy with the campaigns to send them out. I'm going to make a new thread for requesting business cards right now, and assign the task of mailing them to JennyC ;)

I'm really looking forward to creating that type of material once the site gets a bit larger and our cashflow grows :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top