Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

NorthwestFirearm.com business cards should be here soon!

Joe Link

Reactions
Finally got an extra $100 so I'm going to have these printed up. Normally the cards arrive 2 weeks after I submit the order, most of which is the time it takes to ship them. I've been playing with the design for a few hours and I've got to the point where what I pictured in my mind is now in an electronic format, so I'm pretty happy. I'm sure some of you graphic gurus can do better, but this is what I'm looking for right now. These will be printed on heavy stock with UV coating both front and back.

I'd love to hear your comments :winkkiss:

Once I receive them I'll be putting together packs of 100 cards to mail out to members who'd like to help distribute them. Any help is appreciated :D

front.jpg

back.jpg

Reactions
You should make auto window stickers for the exterior glass.

Low profile, plain white.
Not necessarily my thing, but make it minimal and it will be used.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
Not at all. I know a few of you have sent me your address and requested cards, I've just been too busy with the campaigns to send them out. I'm going to make a new thread for requesting business cards right now, and assign the task of mailing them to JennyC ;)

Reactions
I'd love to see some NWFA informational brochures such as: Introduction to firearms safety, Buyers guide to self-defense guns, Responses to common "gun control" arguements and myths. :)

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
I'm really looking forward to creating that type of material once the site gets a bit larger and our cashflow grows :D

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online